What Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a joint inflammation disease in which the swelling or tenderness of the joints takes place. In other words, it causes the inflammation of one or more joints which leads to extreme pain and stiffness of the joints. Basically, it is a chronic disease but in some cases, it may last lifelong. The symptoms of Arthritis are - swelling, redness, pain, reduced range of motion, and stiffness. A person diagnosed with arthritis gets into a worse condition over the age if this disease is not treated on time. The most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Common Symptoms of Arthritis!!
Every disease has its own symptoms through which one can be diagnosed. Similarly, Arthritis has four most common symptoms that are-
- Difficulty in Moving A Joint
Types of Arthritis-
There are more than 100 types of Arthritis but some of the common forms are-
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Juvenile Arthritis
- Infectious and reactive arthritis
How Arthritis Is Treated?
Arthritis treatment involves controlling the pain and minimizing joint damage. There is a huge range of medications and lifestyle strategies that can help to protect joints from further damage of arthritis. These are as follows -
- Non-pharmacologic therapies
- Physical or occupational therapy
- Splints or joint assistive aids
- Patient education and support
- Weight loss
- Surgery, including joint replacement
Arthritis is a disorder that can be treated but cannot be cured. Getting herbal remedies to treat arthritis is the best. Some of the herbal remedies for arthritis are as follows -
- Drink a lot of fat-burning juices along with coconut water which boosts the metabolism and decreases body fat. This will greatly help to relieve the pain in joints.
- Hot and cold therapy is something which can help to reduce the swelling and pain at joints. One just needs a cloth dipped in hot water on their joints for a couple of minutes then immediately switches the hot cloth with a cloth dipped in cold water.
- Acupuncture can help to reduce redness and pain. This is an ancient Chinese technique in which some needles are inserted into some specific points of the body.
- Adding a good amount of turmeric to the disease can greatly help to improve immunity and joint strength. Also, it boosts metabolism.
Supplements For Strong Bones And Joints!!
It is very necessary to have strong bones and joints to treat arthritis. This can be achieved with the help of supplements for strong bones and joints. Here we have mentioned some of the best supplements that can be used for strong bones and joints -
- Fish Oil
- Calcium Tabs or Eggs
- Vitamin D Tabs
We would like to know something that is important and missing in this. Do let us know your valuable information.