Type 2 diabetes is also known as diabetes mellitus. It results from the perfect rage of not enough movement, too much of the wrong foods, emotional stress, lack of sleep, toxins, and genetics.
Furthermore, Madhukar Nashini tablet is very beneficial because it is a combination of well researched herbs in Ayurveda, which have been used since age’s herbs to lower blood sugar level and also to tackle other symptoms of Diabetes Mellitus.
It immensely helps reducing blood sugar in Type-2 diabetes. Some of the ingredients of this medicine works as an organic diabetic control supplements, also reduce cholesterol levels, thus offering cardio protective action which helps in minimizing long term complications of Diabetes.
It has been witnessed that patients of type 2 diabetes look significantly towards natural medicine in addition to their conventional medicine for help in treating their disease. So, Madhukar Nashini is the best solution for this. It is an herbal blood sugar reducing supplements to help people with diabetes.
This organic diabetic control supplements help in controlling blood sugar levels by reducing the carbohydrates level and improving insulin sensitivity in the body. For the best results, it is recommended that patient should take one tablet twice a day after meals or as directed by the physician.
Basically, it's an Ayurveda remedy for high cholesterol. Natural medicines and using food as medicine is a wonderful way to complement your diabetes treatment. However, if added without the correct knowledge or guidance, mixing herbs, supplements and medicines can lead to a drop in blood sugar called hypoglycemia.
Most of these medicines have some of their other side effects and are harmful to other organs with their prolonged use. So, it is important to understand everything thoroughly. Here are a few herbs which are used in this medicine herbs to lower blood sugar:
1. Gudmar ext. (Gymnema Sylvestre) - Gymnema sylvestre is regarded as one of the plants with potent anti-diabetic properties. This plant is also used for controlling obesity in the form of Gymnema tea. The active compound of the plant is a group of acids termed as gymnemic acids.
2. Karela Ext. (Momordica Charantia) – It works as an herbal blood sugar regulator to boost the immune system to fight bacteria and microbes. Moreover, Aids proper digestion and reduce inflammation and pain.
- Reduces fats and increases metabolism.
- Improves skin health and can be applied over wounds.
- Improves liver health.
3. Vijaysaar Ext. (Pterocarpus Marsupium) – The extensive anti-glycemic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of the bark of vijaysar not only helps in managing blood sugar levels by preventing the damage of pancreatic cells but also reduces excess fat, promotes digestion, treat bleeding disorders and various skin inflammatory conditions.
4. Methi Ext. (Trigonelle Foenum Graecum) – This herb reduces the risk of diabetes, improve milk production and flow, improve weight loss, raise testosterone and boost sperm count. Moreover, it reduces inflammation, reduce the risk of heart and blood pressure conditions, and pain relief.
5. Pippali (Piper Longum) - It is antihypertensive and is useful in the treatment of respiratory disorders like the common cough, bronchitis and asthma. It is also helps in treating gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion.